Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First taste of Chauffeur life.

The hair bow dilemma, Jaelynn is starting to have a say so in what she wears and how she does her hair. Well I finally got her to wear this hair bow with her dress. What drama!

What a beautiful little girl. She is so excited to have started school. I love that she enjoys it.

So the life of a domestic chauffeur. Take Justin to the bus stop, take Sadler to preschool, pick Sadler up and drop Jaelynn off, pick Jaelynn up, then almost home and pick Justin up at bus stop. Then we are off to after school activities. Crazy, no wonder nothing gets done. What an insane schedule but I love it. Jaelynn's first day of Kinder skills was today and she loved it. Sadler will go on Friday for the first time. I had to switch him to morning b/c I would have been paying for him to go and take a nap. Obviously I wasn't told that when I initially signed him up.

Mason and Morgan are 10 weeks today. They are growing so fast. They have found their arms and hands and tongues (as seen in the pictures). They are sleeping okay they usually get up 1-2 times and go right back to sleep. I am looking forward to them sitting up and getting mobile.
Mason and Morgan (sleeping of course)
I cant believe I got both of them sticking their tongues out. Mason (R) woke up stuck his tongue out and went right back to sleep. Mason (L) was cheezing while I was singing to him taking the pictures.
What an adorable smile. I was lucky to catch him gummin it! Morgan snoozing.

No comments: