Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Tuesday makes 9 weeks

Another Tuesday has came and went and my little men are 9 weeks old. They went for their 2 month check up yesterday and everything is right on track. Morgan is weighing in at 12 lb 8 oz and 22 3/4 inches. Mason is a little heavier at 13 lbs even and 23 3/4 inches long. Mason is around the 75 % on weight and height and Morgan is right at 50 % on weight and height. I figured it would take a little longer to catch up to singletons the same age. We are excited to see what the next month brings with the development of these guys.
I was afraid I would not get to make this entry on Tuesday b/c of all the activities going on. Justin started school yesterday and loves it. I am going to let him ride the bus for the first time tomorrow. I have to just let him do it. He is so excited and I figure less gas I am paying for. Jaelynn had gymnastics tonight and her first soccer practice. She loved it. Mom and I went and took the babies with us and had a great time chatting and then took Jaelynn out for dinner. It was wonderful just us girls and 2 wonderfully behaved baby boys. This weekend is going to be a fun challenge with Jaelynn meeting her new teacher and soccer and football games. The sweet life of activity. Sadler is so excited to go to school. He is in a late 2 year old class at Jaelynn's school and he just goes 2 days a week at the same time she goes. He will love the socialization with the other kids. It is a little earlier then normal for me to take a nap away but it is only 2 days a week and he will just go to bed really early those nights.
I picked up our preliminary plans for our house today. It is awesome. I am so excited to start this adventure of farm life. It is so what we need for our family. I just wish you could snap and it be done tomorrow. O well the next year will come and go.
We took a picture of the kids sunday morning. We were already running 30 minutes late so why not add to the mix with posing for a picture.

No comments: