Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Falling Behind

So yes today is Wednesday and I missed my entry for the babies turning 11 weeks. Well I think it is okay to skip an update for them this week. I wanted everyone to know that since last weeks carpooling kids everywhere entry life has settled down a bit. Justin is riding the bus to school and home. My neighbor (also has a 1st grader) swings by in the morning and picks Justin up and takes him to the bus stop. The little boy attends the neighboring school but they still ride the bus together. Jaelynn (attending afternoon kinderskills) gets picked up from another little girl in her class named Jaelyn's mother. I am giving her a little gas money to pick her up and drop her off. How sweet. Oh yah! and I pulled Sadler out of the PDO class. We are going to have little friends come over to the house for him to play with while Sawyer naps so we don't have to pay for him to play. (why didnt I think of that before well lack of ??????) So we have it nice now.
We had a nice weekend, we took the kids to a little inflatable play place and they had a blast and we had several awesome families over for dinner and that was fun. Scott told his coworker we had a little get together and there was like 20 kids there and his coworker replies "I bet half were yours". No Greg only 6 were ours and there were 3 sets of twins included. We had a wonderful time and we are so thankful they tolerate us.
Scott had minor knee surgery yesterday (wonder why I am a day behind?) and he is doing good his coworkers flipped out this morning when they arrived at work and seen he was already there. He had a few meetings he didn't want to miss. ( So he says, I know he was avoiding being home with 4 little ones, me and a mother in law) Who could blame him? Work it is.
Justin only has 2 more days he has to come home from school with red apples (the best mark he can get in a day) and he gets his healy shoes. ( I have no idea how they are spelt) He is so excited and he has worked so hard. Unlike Jaelynn who gets a pair in a few days for it just being her B-Day. I can not believe my little angel girl is turning 5. It does not seem possible.
I will try to catch an opportunity to take a picture of the babies and enter it.

No comments: