Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is there a recall on these junky bouncy seats

So my mom and Aunt Mary Ann buy me these great bouncy seats for my shower. They were fairly expensive and they are name brand. (Fisher Price Rainforest Jungle bouncer) Well the babies are 7 weeks old today and they continue to not work correctly. I dont think it was the installation of parts person (me) because Scott took them both apart and put back together and still Junk. The vibration on one of them rackets like a drill getting lug nuts off a wheel. Then both of them on the mobile part the frog that goes up and down gets stuck and rackets awful. I asked the customer service at babies R us and there is no recall on them yet but keep your eyes open for me. Anyways here are the babies enjoying their junky bouncy seats. I guess the racket will get them used to being out in their dad's shop eventually

No comments: