Monday, July 16, 2007

Getting the blogging diary started

What a summer 2007 has been for our family. We welcomed our 2 little boys Mason and Morgan on June 12. Justin, Jaelynn, Sadler and Sawyer have had a blast at our community pool so far. My mom takes them just about every day. They have been mistaken for blue eyed Indians with the dark tans they have. We have had a lot of family come in to visit and see the newest and last additions. Scott's dad and grandmother, his mother and sister, my mom and dad, my brothers and their other halves and we have more family coming the end of July. I cant believe school starts here on Aug. 13. I am dreading that day. It will definitely be a reality check when there is an alarm set and a designated time to be somewhere. Thank goodness my mom will be here that week so I can somewhat start a routine.

Kenny Wall visiting from Owensboro, KY Scott's grandmother Barbara came up to see all the kids also.

My brother Josh and girlfriend (Jenn 2) took the kids to the zoo with Memaw, Pappy and daddy.
Kathy and Gary Mason visiting over July 4th weekend
Jenn's mom and dad. He is a twin also.

Mason and Morgan July 12 4 weeks old.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're blogging! It really is a fun way to record what happens in your life.

elizabeth said...

I love this! I hope you continue, what a great way for all of us to keep up with you! You are such a great mom, not missing a beat! I can hardly handle the one I have! We miss you guys! Rob Elizabeth and Meredith