Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sawyer's Birthday Pictures

Well we didn't get to many great pictures but he sure had fun and made everyone laugh taking the ones they did get. He basically played catch the entire photo session. O well. Here are a few pictures from his 2 year old photos.


After about 10 seconds he was done so he started to destruct the photo set. Which was just a white background. Needless to say the props were not far from coming out.

This is what Sawyer looks like when I love you mommy. I am being a good, good boy.

This is Sawyer with his, you better watch out cuz I am coming to get you look.

Like I said here comes the props. Just to try to get him to sit still. Nope wasn't happening the Motorcycle got scooted away and the enormous puppy got body slammed. At least all I had there was Jaelynn so it was not to bad of an experience.

No comments: