Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Thanksgiving Pictures

I am such a brat. What a wonderful holiday to capture on photo or video and I don't get any. Well I will at least journal the great time we had. My dad was in for 10 days and we enjoyed him and my mom so much. My brother Josh came in for the T-day and the kids adore him. We went out of town to Kentucky to visit Scott's family and my baby brother Jake was coming in to visit us at Josh's house in Newburgh, IN. Right across the Ohio river from KY. The kids love Jake and he brought his dog Finnegan so they could play with him. It was hilarious, Sadler loves dogs and he was entertained for over an hour. Megan had to stay in Lexington b/c she was on call. We missed you Megan. We got to visit Scott's brother Chris and his wife and baby boy Aiden. What a cutie! We enjoyed our visit with our favorite friends the King family. We feel so at home at their place. They have 5 boys (2 sets of twins) and the kids love playing over there. Thank you Megan for giving up your house for us to play. All in All it was a great holiday and we look forward to seeing everyone at Christmas. Here are a few pictures from a week or so ago.

The babies fell asleep on memaw's lap while watching the older kids doing a dance routine to the Jonas Brothers CD.

(L) Morgan and (R) Mason posing in their cute outfits.



No comments: