Friday, August 7, 2009

Boob Tube (What)

Okay so I will catch up on pictures soon but first thing's first. Who or should I say what kind of Mother would wear a Boob Tube to their son's football practice. I mean come on. I just can not grip the concept. I mean on a date w/ hubby, boyfriend trying to look sexy that is one thing. Out with friends, socializing, looking for a hubby, boyfriend trying to look sexy okay but at your son's football practice It made me sick. If I, OMG I just wanted to ask her what the heck she was thinking. There were kids for one but husbands, fathers, grandfathers and they were not watching their son's practice that is for sure. I just dont understand. Maybe it is me, of course it is me so I will take the blame for thinking this way but I would never nor would I ever allow my daughter to. You can not even go to your son's football practice with out coming home disgusted. Sorry had to vent. Catch up soon.

3 comments:

Gage said...

I hear ya...

Laura said...

Seriously? Crazy woman! How are you? Are all those little ones growing up too fast? When are you heading this way? Too many questions? I will continue the torture on email when you have time! Love you Jen Wall! ~Laura

Adrienne said...

Crap, I was going to wear that today. Oh well I guess I'll stick to the knee shorts and t-shirt.