Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Surviving Another Week

So yesterday (monday September 10) was Scott's birthday. My mom and I took Jaelynn to her first dance class and she loved it like we knew she would. We get home and eat and have cake and ice cream and all say why we are thankful for daddy. It was the cutest thing. Anyways Scott decides it is time to put our inflatable bounce town in the back yard away for the year. It had rained and they were all wet. So he decides to hang them up for a few days on the swing set. (Wife's idea). Well he finds mice underneath the inflatables. It was hilarious to see him showing the kids these mice. So Justin comes in and gets the fish net and wants his dad to catch one. Scott loves this! As you can see in the pictures he catches the mouse and they release it in the bean field. It was so funny.

So here is everyone trying to catch the mice with the fish net. Sadler and Sawyer wanted to touch it so bad. Scott was laughing so hard.
Here is the trash can where the mouse is residing for the moment. Trying to keep the kids hands out of the trash can was really hard.
Here is Mr. Mouse, Disgusting

My Jaelynn posing before school. She loves the camera.

Well my baby boys are 13 weeks today. I took Morgan to the Doctor he has not been eating very well for the past few days. She says he has an ear infection ( the diagnosis for every thing) we will see. They are trying so hard to roll over. They don't get to lay down very often for being trampled but also b/c of the constant spitting up they do. Morgan is much worse then Mason. They will eventually get to.

My camera was messing up. Both babies had just woken up and were hungry.

Sorry such a shotty picture. Morgan is on the L and Mason on R.

My Morgan I hope he gets better quickly. I guess he will get a little TLC for the next few days.

I could not get Mason to smile. He was a little ticked off that he wasn't getting fed.


My camera makes me so mad. I should really take a class and learn how to use it.

Justin stayed home today as you can see he wasn't feeling very well unlike his brother who was cheesing hard.

1 comment:

vindiebaby said...

Lovely family :)


www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls